Enjoyed this TED Talk: 8 lessons on building a company people enjoy working for by Patty McCord
Patty McCord, who always wanted to be an HR Professional, shares wonderful and simple lessons that makes the employee enjoy working for their company.
- Employees are adults.
- The job of management isn’t to control people, it’s to build great teams.
- People want to do work that means something. After they do it, they should be free to move on.
- Everyone in a company should understand the business.
- Everyone in your company should be able to handle the truth.
- Company needs to live out its values
- Every company needs to be excited for change.