With the newly purchased Lenovo V15 model, Synaptics Driver was installed, but it wasn’t showing in the mouse properties. Unfortunately, Double Tap to open the context menu was not working. I had to click on the right click button to open it. I love the silent key press and this created click noise and wasn’t much user-friendly
To enable the Double Tap to open the Context Menu in Windows. Follow these steps:
- Open Run or click Windows + R.
regeditin the Open Command.
- Navigate to this following directory in the Registry Editor: (Last character might change based on the software installed)
- See if you can find
2FingerTapActionDWORD is present.
- In the case it is not present, right-click the empty area in the canvas.
- Create New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
2FingerTapActionas the Value Name.
- Double click to open the newly created DWORD.
- Click the DWORD to open the Edit Window.
- Set the Value Data to 2.
- Restart the system and Boom! you made it work!!