A pinch of salt enhances the flavor of the food we eat. You need not be a big influencer or a big player or a big head to create an impact. Be it work or fun, wherever you are, change the situation, change the people, change everything!
Finding a Positive in NegativeFinding a Negative in Positive Above two sentence has the same number of words and the same words. But the arrangement of the words create a complete twist. Former is an optimist while the latter is pessimist. Yes the POSITION matters! Life is all about where we position things, where we […]
Two out of three windows in my room was open, middle window with thick wooden border remained closed. When I was reading Bible, heard a buzzing sound. I saw a small fly constantly trying to get out of the room through the middle window. It was circulating around the translucent window for long time. Whenever […]
When the number of people reporting to you increases, it is the best idea to bring in some hierarchy to reduce the work stress. Just like when Moses was leading multitude of people from Egypt to God Promised land – Canaan, he was judging the people right from morning to evening. Moses’ father-in-law – Jethro […]
[Extracted from the book – Tough Times Never Lost, But Tough People Do! by Robert H. Schuller. Added a very little of my thoughts] Are you in a problem today? Is your problem really any different from any other problem? Or are there universal principles that we can apply to your current problem as to almost every other serious […]
TYPE I To others: I have struggled so hard to achieve this, it was not achieved overnight, so you have to undergo these struggles to achieve. In mind: How can one achieve easily, I went through too many hard times. They can win only when they too pass through them. TYPE II To others: I […]
Earning for Living or Living for Earning When one understands this, life will be pleasant!!!
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)